Westbound Traffic: On Thursday, June 14, 40th Street will be closed to traffic from Chimes View Drive to Riverdale Road for milling and paving activities.
Eastbound Traffic: On Friday, June 15, 40th Street will be closed to traffic from Washington Blvd to Riverdale Road for milling and paving activities.
40th Street from Washington Blvd to Gramercy Ave Update
Traffic will remain shifted through the center lanes while crews finish paving and landscaping activities. Secondary water irrigation is now accessible for all residents on the North side of the project.
• Pedestrian crossing activities to begin at Madison and 40th Street on June 16
What to Expect
• Increased noise and vibration during work hours
• Left-turn restrictions throughout the work zone
• Construction vehicles entering and exiting the roadway
• Temporary closures of side streets and sidewalks within the work zone
• Traffic delays during peak travel times
• Crews continue construction and expect project completion in early July 2018
Contact the project team to sign up for construction updates or visit our YouTube channel to watch videos showing progress on the project.