(Riverdale Road/SR-26 to US-89)
The Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT) is scheduled to begin work on a preservation
project on Interstate 84 (I-84) on April 1. This work will consist of replacing sections of concrete pavement, replacing the asphalt shoulders, and improving the smoothness of the entire corridor for a better ride.
· Work on I-84 from Riverdale Road to US-89 is projected to begin April 1 and be
completed by July 1.
· One lane will be open for eastbound and westbound traffic on I-84 throughout the
duration of the project.
· Night ramp closures from US-89 to I-84 and Adams Avenue Parkway (475 East) to
I-84 are expected.
· Work will occur Monday through Saturday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
WHAT TO EXPECT
· Motorists can expect lane closures on I-84 from Riverdale Road to US-89.
· Motorists should expect delays up to 15 minutes during work hours.
· Sunday work may occur occasionally throughout the project – please check the
project website for updates.
· Dates and times of construction are subject to change based on weather and
· Please travel slowly through the construction zone and follow posted signs.
For updates on the project please visit the project website at www.udot.utah.gov/go/i84work or
contact the project team at 801-707-3662 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.