Terms and Conditions for Website Usage
The term 'South Ogden City Corporation' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 3950 S Adams Ave, South Ogden, UT 84403. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly deny, and you agree to hold us harmless from, liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we are not liable, against which you agree to hold us harmless. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction, unless expressly granted by us to you in writting, is prohibited other than "fair use" in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility, and disclaim all liability, for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of Utah.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by South Ogden City Corporation and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Your use of the website constitutes your agreement and affirmation that you will hold us harmless from any such liability or loss. Through this website you are able, from time to time, to link to other websites which are not under the control of South Ogden City Corporation. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not constitute a recommendation or endorse the views, products, or uses expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, South Ogden City Corporation takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. Again, your use of the website constitutes your agreement and affirmation that you will hold us harmless from any such liability, inconvenience or loss due to technical issues affecting the website.