Animal Control Complaints / Questions

Neighbor's dog barking?   Witness an animal being neglected?   Dog running loose in your neighborhood?  Please contact Weber Dispatch at 801-629-8221 to make contact with an animal services officer.  We are here to help with your animal complaint.

If you have questions regarding South Ogden Animal Control Ordinance, please visit our City Code where you will find the Animal Control ordinance unter Title 5 Police regulations.