Our programs would not be what they are if it were not for all of you in our community. Thank you for generously donating your time and energy to our programs and most importantly to those who are playing the sports.
1. Remember the games belong to the kids, and the top priority is to have fun.
2. let your kids take the lead in talking with their coaches when issues arise
3. Keep your own frustrations in check during tense moments at their games.
4. Encourage your kids to play and try as many sports as they want, but be aware of burnout.
5. A successful youth sports program depends on everyone in the community pitching in.
- South Ogden Recreation Staff